The Ammoback-Assault is designed for engagements of varying intensity and longer duration. The Assault Contains The AMMOBACK® System with provision to carry extra equipment. You can custom outfit the Ammoback Assault with a hydration kit, weapon cleaning kit and other gear you need for a particular mission profile. The space is available in an easy to use format.
Unlike military web harness, a hunting vest, or tactical vest, the AMMOBACK-Assault is carried on your back for some distinct advantages.
- All of your magazines are in the same place – no searching each pocket to find the next magazine.
- As you pull out one magazine, the next one drops into place.
- As an active shooter, you do not break your target sight plane or lose focus thinking about reloading your weapon.
- Muscle memory becomes automatic, so each time you need a magazine, you automatically reach to the same place every time.
- The AMMOBACK-Assault holds up to 10 magazines or more magazines if you piggyback a Strike to an Assault via MOLLE attach straps. That is 10 to 16 reload magazines (300 to 480 rounds) ready to deploy.
- Lightweight in design, the AMMOBACK -Assault weighs only 4lb 6oz and yet it is almost indestructible.
- With your ammunition on your back, you can lie prone, on your side, squat, or stand, and still be able to reach your magazines easily and rapidly.
- Magazines stay clean and are always in a ready to deploy configuration.
All Ammoback systems are custom built. Each Ammoback is designed for specific magazine configurations, brands and sizes. The Ammoback is also customized to reflect fabric type and colour of carry bag, strap assemblies, kit attachment provisions, pocket sizes and configurations. The Ammoback is also able to be customized for customer driven requests.