Unlike military web harness, a hunting vest, or tactical vest, the AMMOBACK-Strike is carried on your back for some distinct advantages.
- All of your magazines are in the same place – no searching each pocket to find the next magazine.
- As you pull out one magazine, the next one drops into place.
- As an active shooter, you do not break your target sight plane or lose focus thinking about reloading your weapon.
- Muscle memory becomes automatic, so each time you need a magazine, you automatically reach to the same place every time.
- The AMMOBACK holds up to 6 magazines or two or three times that if you piggyback one Strike to another via the MOLLE attach straps. That is 6 to 18 reload magazines (180 to 540 rounds) ready to deploy.
- Lightweight in design, the AMMOBACK-Strike weighs only 1 lb 12 oz and yet it is almost indestructible.
- With the optional quick release strap on the right shoulder, you can quickly jettison the AMMOBACK-Strike, if necessary.
- With your ammunition on your back, you can lie prone, on your side, squat, or stand, and still be able to reach your magazines easily and rapidly.
- Magazines stay clean and are always in a ready to deploy configuration.
All Ammoback systems are custom built. Each Ammoback is designed for specific magazine configurations, brands and sizes. The Ammoback is also customized to reflect fabric type and colour of carry bag, strap assemblies, kit attachment provisions, pocket sizes and configurations. The Ammoback is also able to be customized for customer-driven requests.